Academic advising is an important step in the education process. It is a chance for counselors, faculty, parents and other caring adults to partner with students in a discovery process. Successful academic advising encourages students to take ownership of their academic journey by:
- Exploring dreams and passion areas.
- Considering individual learning styles – highlighting strengths and opportunities
- Identifying short-term and long term goals and the accompanying academic plans
- Learning about available programs, courses and opportunities
- Developing successful time management, organization, and study skills
Your school counselor can also assist with providing tutoring lists, inquiries regarding academic supports and resources like honors courses or exceptional learners, opportunities for internships, or general tips for success in the classroom. Please contact your counselor for more information.
2021 - 2022 Scheduling Information
Current 6th Grade Students
Current 7th Grade Students